I started writing a post yesterday about pajama day at school... but our computer shut down and I thought I had lost it, but it got saved as a draft... so anyway, yesterday was pajama day at Tag's school. He got to wear his pajamas and they were serving pancakes for the kiddos, I didn't even think that they would serve them to his class... that is till I got his note and it said he had a pancake with syrup along with his cherios this morning. At first (in my mind) I was like... wow I cannot believe they would feed my child a pancake! Then I just laughed, I didn't need to be an over protective first time mom and the more I thought about it I realized how much he must have enjoyed that syrup!
Enjoy this pic of Tag playing in his PJ's!
He is multi-tasking reading a book and chewing on a bath toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment