Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's getting prunes tonight...

Yes, Tag got prunes tonight! I was talking with a friend on the phone today and I mentioned that Tag would get prunes for dinner... we all know why... anyway, she laughed and said that I say that a lot and at some point I should scrapbook a page in his scrapbook with that as the title... It is a good thing that he likes prunes!


So for now it will be a blog title.


Tag has been pretty funny the last week or so. Ever since he turned 9 months old he has been very active. He has masterd crawling (on all 4's, not just 'slithering' on his belly) and he can pull up and just about anything. He is happy to be exploring and keeping mommy and daddy on their toes!
Enjoy a few pics of Tag being mischevious over the last few days!

This picture was when Tag was bundled up and ready to go to school...
in the time it took for me to get my coat on he had cleared all of those
books and catalogs off of the coffee table and he was proud of it!

Yesterday Tag was checking out mommy's filing system...

He also has found Maddie's bell... she was outside and I caught this picture of her looking in at Tag, I think she was pondering the situation!








The video below is of Tag playing with his toy... he loves pushing on it and making all of the balls jump around inside. The best part is listening to his contagious laugh!

No comments: