Monday, August 17, 2009

Drillers Game

We FINALLY made it to a Drillers game on Sunday evening. We have been trying to go all summer since this is the last summer that they'll be only a few blocks from our front door. Tag was excited to go, but I'm not really sure he knew what we were doing. We got tickets in the family zone... and we were the only ones in the entire section. That made it nice for Tag. It was a nice night, but still was hot. We got a lot of good pictures... enjoy!

Meeting Hornsby. he looks scared, but I promise he wasn't.
So excited to be here!
Daddy & Tag watching the game.
Proof that I got to come too.
Tag's "cheese" face.
A picture with the Hornsby growth chart. Tag was just under the 3 ft. line.
We showed him Mr. Alan's picture and he happily agreed to pose for a picture.

And here's a video of Tag running... the stands.

No comments: