Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Funny...

So... a funny thing happened today. It is a very good thing that I kept my sense of humor! After I picked Tag up from school we headed west to see Pogie (my grandmother). Cousin Ben was in the neighborhood so he stopped by too. While he was holding Tag I noticed Tag's diaper was pink... it didn't look like his normal Pampers. A little bit later I also noticed that he was stinky... I checked his bag and their were no diapers. I thought back till the morning and realized I had not restocked his bag! There may have been one diaper in there at best!

So it was time for us to go, the only problem is that I needed to run by Target on the way home. So we went to Target and headed straight for the diapers... I had just bought diapers so I was going to buy some cheap ones, but they were out of his size... so I am standing there with stinky Tag trying to decide what to do... I ended up spotting the clearance section. I spotted the reusable swim diapers and decided this was probably my cheapest option.


So after a little shopping we headed home. Once home I knew it was time to get back to a good old Pampers. Just then Tag reached for me, I picked him up and he wrapped his legs tightly around me... he wasn't dry. The swim diaper apparently left him anything but dry... it didn't hold anything at all!!! Luckily for me we were at home by the time this discovery was made!


Regardless of the diaper incident he was pretty cute this afternoon. He really loved the cowboy hat that I found on clearance and bought for him. Although he was having more fun putting his feet in it. It was hilarious on his head because it is too big and covers his eyes.



I will be posting later this week some pictures of Tag at the zoo on Monday!

No comments: