Friday, September 5, 2008

Fun Friday!

Today Tag & I had a very fun day! We started the day early by doing a little shopping...mostly fun for Mommy and not Tag. I joined a coupon group a few weeks ago and we hit the store and got some really good deals. After shopping the real fun began. We went to mean V & H at the park. The boys had a fabulous time... running, climbing, sliding and in Tag's case getting real dirty! Poor guy took a spill off the slide... the mouthful of dirt ended our trip to the park.
Then we headed to the mall for lunch...and much to the boys delight a trip to the mall playground. Tag had so much fun! He recovered from all of the fun by taking a 2.5 hour nap.

I love this picture of him on the playground.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That's an awesome picture!