Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flying Time!

Wow, time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Tag has been changing so much lately. He is quite the talker and despite a recent double ear infection is a really happy guy!
He is now the proud owner of 10 teeth. The last of the four molars has popped all the way through. I'm not sure, but I think he might be working on another top tooth.
He is so busy! He loves his shoes and knows where they are kept. Recently he has been wanting to wear some shoes that require socks. I tell him that I cannot put them on until he brings me socks. He will then run to his room and bring me several pairs.. If we take his shoes off then we have to hide them or he'll bring them back to us and say "shoos, shoos, shoos" over and over! We also have to hide our shoes when we aren't wearing them or he'll try to put them back on our feet.
Some things he says the most... Maa-d-eee (Maddie), Cheer-ooo (cheerio), Pop (for Pops), Aa-pol (Apples), hoome? (he says this in a high pitched squeal and he makes it seem like a question) I am sure there are some other funny things, but I can't remember right now.
He understands a lot of the questions we ask him and will answer with actions. Lately we've had him "show us" what he wants and he does really well with that.
I love this picture below. I gave him this pan and spatula to play with and then a few minutes later he helped himself to 2 more spatulas and measuring cups. He was so proud!
He also found this little plastic stool in his closet and brought it to me in the kitchen. He now sits on it a lot. In the afternoon he sits on it to eat his cookies. It is pretty cute!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing him laugh. I know he is having a great time....

Love,

Gran