Monday, September 7, 2009

Fixin' Tires


The other day Tag took his tool box in the car with him. When we were very close to home he started telling me that he would fix my tires with his "too box." I told him that my tires were OK and didn't need fixing, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Just as soon as he got out of his car seat he grabbed the tool box and got to work. Of course I dropped everything I was carrying to dig my camera out of my purse because it was so cute. He worked on all four of my tires and then when we got inside he worked on his ride on toys wheels.

It wasn't till later that night that I realized that he started talking about fixing my tires at the intersection near our house. On the corner of that intersection is a tire shop. I think that he saw someone getting their tires worked on and he thought he would fix mine.

No comments: