Today was the first day of Tag's Mother's Day Out program. Around here we call it school. He goes Tuesday & Thursday for 5 hours during which time I go to work. He was excited to go this morning so that he could see his friends especially his best buddy Jacob.
Of course I got him a new backpack and he looked oh so cute wearing it. He was excited that it had his name on it. I've been working with him on how to spell his name which he can now do. When he sees writing on something he always asks "that my name?"
Here are few of the cutest pictures from this morning... doesn't he look so big!?!
He isn't holding his lunch box in this picture... it is his tool box. He wanted to take it with him, but I told him that I would keep it safe in the car for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment