
We are truly blessed to receive hand-me-down clothes from several good friends. A recent bag of clothes from my parents' friends daughter. The last batch of clothes contained a puppy costume. Tag spotted it in his closet the other night and I asked him if he wanted to wear it and he did. He had so much fun running around and barking. It was pretty funny. The picture above is of him looking in the full-length mirror. Every time he looked in the mirror he would giggle. B.J. worked late this evening and got home after Tag went to sleep. He was really glad to see the video below. It is pretty funny!
3 comments:
Henry LOVED watching this little video. I think he was trying to figure out how Tag got into Mama's computer! :)
This is sooooo very cute. At first I thought he wanted to take it off but then started barking....
okay that is just too precious! Love the arf arf...
found your blog from the MNO blog list and wanted to say hi
Post a Comment