Today was a day of many firsts. It was a rainy yucky day here and Tag and I have been spending some fun times out of doors in the afternoons lately, so I decided that we would take a field trip to the mall... for shopping of course AND because they have a playground for little ones.
So off we headed in the pouring down rain. Tag was a good guy and let Mommy get in a little shopping and then it was off to the playground. Boy was he excited! This was the first time he had been in there. He just stood there and laughed... I think he was really excited to get out of his stroller and then to realize that he had the freedom to walk around. I tried to help him with some of the toys, but this was a crowded spot and a lot of the big kids beat us to the toys so we headed to the smallest one that was just Tag sized and he loved it so much. As you can see by the pictures... he must have gone back and forth through the barrel 15 times! Then after a snack and a few more stores, Tag crashed! I had to take a picture because he was just so darn cute.
A video for your viewing pleasure:Tag had a few other firsts today...
Tonight Tag got his first split lip... it wasn't that bad, but blood was spotted. He thought it was fun to put his mouth on the wet washcloth and ice... so all was well in a matter of minutes.
1 comment:
I hadn't heard about the stamp on his hand from the library. That's such a cute little story. As he gets older, he will really appreciate you taking the time to write about him and take so many pictures (that are organized!) for him to understand what a blessing his life is to so many of us who love him so much.
Love, Gran
Post a Comment