Tag has mastered the art of walking. Late last week I put him in his tennis shoes for an entire day and that seemed to help get the hang of it. Now he is a walking fool! He likes to walk and does not like to fall! Walking also has enabled him to reach many new things... things which lead Mommy to call Poison Control for the first time yesterday. No worries, he is fine!
I caught a video of him walking down the hall today. At first he wasn't happy because I set him down and ran away with the camera so that I could finally catch a video of him walking. He walks mostly with his hands out in front of him like a mummy, but tonight we caught him walking and clapping!
He sure is keeping us busy... and entertained of course!
1 comment:
I can't believe it! He is walking so good already. I guess he has been practicing for this, away he goes......
Aunt Lea
Post a Comment