Today (out of the blue) I noticed that I could see something white in the back of Tag's mouth. My first thought was "is that a tooth?" Then I thought "surely not." So, I stuck my finger in his mouth... to my surprise it was a tooth. It is in the back of his mouth and it was pretty big already. It has to be a molar of some sort! It is on his left side, and may explain some of his discomfort over the last month. Poor kid, two double ear infections, immunization reactions and oh, for good measure growing a molar! Well, he has had a busy month!
2 comments:
Seeing is believing! The tooth is amazing. I look forward to actually getting a better look at that tooth when Tag is ready. It certainly is tender for him since he really doesn't want anyone to get into his mouth! He is soooo much fun...and cute too!
Love, Gran
Seeing is believing! The tooth is amazing. I look forward to actually getting a better look at that tooth when Tag is ready. It certainly is tender for him since he really doesn't want anyone to get into his mouth! He is soooo much fun...and cute too!
Love, Gran
Post a Comment