Tag made a discovery... the space underneath the bar stools in the kitchen make a fun place to climb through. He discovered this yesterday afternoon and since then it is a common place to find him. He weaves his way in, out and through the bars. Today he did get stuck and was balanced in the air, but after a little help from Mommy he was at it again!
In the pictures you can see that his little shirt says "gorilla" which I thought was appropriate! He had already been playing outside for awhile and had gotten all wet playing at his water table that was overflowing with rain water. So this was outfit #2 of the day and I decided shorts were not necessary and it didn't phase him a bit.
1 comment:
I wonder if that has anything to do with his ear infection?
I love that first picture of him smiling with his mouth closed. I do believe he likes having his picture taken. It's like he is posing.
Aunt Lea
Post a Comment