Wednesday, October 26, 2011

shame ahame

I just shamed myself when I looked at the blog & realized its been since July that I last posted!

Wow, time really flies when you're having fun & when you're super busy.

Life has been hectic.

Nuts really.

Tag started Pre-Kindergarten (he doesn't like to call it Pre-K)

We decided to put our house on the market.

Worked our rears off all of September to finish projects & stage it.

It was officially listed on 10/7/11.

Received 2 contracts 7 days later.

Negotiated.

Sold it.

Did we think it would sell in 7 days?

Heck no.

So life has yet to settle down.

We're on a new ride.

Can't believe 14 months after moving in we'd be moving.

We spent 13.5 months fixing it up.

We're tired.

We're happy.

We're blessed beyond imagination.

Thank you God.

p.s. Shame on me again... no pictures... silly camera up & broke on us.

No comments: