In the last post I mentioned we sold our house. I never posted "before" pictures because honestly the house didn't look that good! But now that I can post "after" pictures here they are.
I'll start with the outside of the house, front & back. Our house is in a neighborhood of ranch homes although ours is a little different than most with the red brick and also since it is situated on a slab instead of a crawl space foundation.






Front of the house before with red peeling paint on the front door

We had the vintage front door restored and refreshed the look of the house by painting the front door yellow. We replaced the original lock set and hardware which was no easy (or cheap) task.

Backyard before

After, looking from back of the lot up towards the house

After looking from the east side of the yard, we added the picket fence & B.J. spend many hot weekends removing the dog run.

A view of the yard from our patio. The patio furniture was a craigslist purchase that I spray painted and found cushions for. It was a great addition to our patio.
I plan on going through the house room by room... which was requested of me by a friend. Didn't think I'd ever have the time... but Tag is sleeping, so here goes.
*after pictures were taken by Jay Grant for our realtor
No comments:
Post a Comment