Since I last blogged... a lot has changed! One of the biggest changes - WE MOVED! We decided in late May that it could be a good time to try and sell our home. The rest is really a blur. Exactly 4 weeks to the day we listed our house we executed a contract on our house... this was actually the third contract we had in that time so we were busy during that time with lots of negotiations.
After selling our home we had to find one to buy... after looking at quite a few houses and ruling them out we settled on this mid-town ranch home. To be completely honest, I did not like this house when we first looked at it. But, here we are new home owners... we are anything but settled (even after 7 weeks) but hopefully soon I will post more about this big change.
He is now potty trained (with a few accidents) and even stays dry most nights.
He has started a new year at school and is learning a lot.
He is a very happy and energetic boy. We couldn't ask for more... well except for better listening.
If all of those things weren't enough to keep us busy, in July I started training for the Route 66 Marathon. I feel like it rules all of our lives, but now that I've made it this far, I'm going to go all the way! Yesterday I ran 18 miles...and yes, I do feel a little bit crazy.
OSU Football is full swing and we've already attended 4 home games. Tag LOVES going with us and does surprisingly well. He is learning at a very young age that Daddy does not (under any circumstance) leave the game early.
So... now maybe you can see why I've neglected our poor blog. I really want to get it back on track! I've been saying that for months...somebody hold me to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment