Sunday, July 4, 2010

Umm... July???


So... I just realized that I did not make one blog post during the month of June! Seems like I cannot stay up with posting pictures. One of these days...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

So crazy how the summer seems to be flying by!

Life is a changing around here. We stay really busy with our chatterbox little man. Seriously, he is talking all the time. I just can't imagine where he got that from! As a baby we sure thought he was going to be laid by like his daddy, but alas... he seems to be a little more "busy" like his mama.

We decided not quite 2 months ago that it would be a good time to sell our house. So, we went on a fact finding mission and decided that, yes, it was a good time. We then spent the next month finishing projects and tackling some things that had to be done. Then the day came, we listed our house. That was less than 3 weeks ago... and this past week we got 2 offers! Yay! Click here to see our homes personal website or here to see the link from our realtor's site. We will be sad to leave this house that we have turned into our home over the last 8 years... but we know that it is time.

Tag has been pretty accommodating of all the changes around here which is great. He never fails to make me laugh... or frustrated, but he's a 3 year old and its part of his job description.

Last week was Vacation Bible School at our church. Tag really loved going to "Bible Church School" as he called it. He was so busy during the day that he slept really good at nap time which was nice for me as I was exhausted too. Every night at dinner Tag says the prayer and every time he does it is the same prayer "God is Great, God is Good, Thank Him for our food, Amen." Friday night after a full week of VBS we all closed our eyes and bowed our heads and Tag said:

"God loves me,
God cares for us,
God plays on the slide with me,
Amen."

It was so precious! That is so right Tag, God is with us everywhere!

So I told Tag as I put him down for his nap that if he didn't go to sleep we would not go see fireworks.... one hour later the child is still in his bed. He still sleeps in a crib... mostly by his choosing and because he has yet to climb out. He has thrown out all of his "friends" and his pillow and I'm pretty sure that he is messing with the blinds on his window... it has been an hour... so I guess we'll see if our little family of 3 gets to see fireworks this Fourth. That little stinker!

No comments: