Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day Program

We are so happy to have Tag in such a great preschool and its even at our church. Tag LOVES going to "school" and had a great year. At the Mother's Day program this year we were treated to a performance of sign language & songs. Tag's music teacher Ms. Tracy is very talented and she & her husband are good friends to our family so it is so fun to have her share her talents and love with Tag and his little friends.

When Tag and his classmates came out they started noticing their mom and grandmothers in the crowd and pointing them out to each other. How special it was to see Tag spot me in the crowd and announce to the world where his mom was. I laughed so hard I cried, but now as I reflect on the day I tear up with love for my little man.

Below are some pictures and videos of the performance:

This picture of them pointing out their moms to each other.
Performing...

A video...


No comments: