Thursday, August 14, 2008

Missed Us?

It has been awhile since my lost post... We went on vacation to San Francisco! It was a great trip, wonderful weather (a little too windy sometimes), but altogether a great week!
I will post some pictures of that as soon as I get organized. First, let me share a video of Tag before we left. He seems to be learning things almost daily and mostly from observing us.
One morning he walked to the trash cabinet and opened it... he had watched us do the child safety latch so much that he just did it himself. He proceeded to do it over and over and it was cute to watch. However, now it poses some problems. I will say that this latch is easier than the others because it has the capability to fold down when not needed. So soon, Daddy will need to replace it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's a smart little toot, isn't he?