Christmas Card time that is! The little elves at Shutterfly have been busy!!! You can check out all their cool things here. Seriously there are so many neato things to give and to get... my favorites are the photo books and greeting cards!
I started looking through all of there holiday cards seen here and must have had 20 tabs open on my computer. There so many AWESOME designs.
I try to do something off the beaten path and shy away from standard red & green. I always look for something a little more modern rather than traditional when selecting a Christmas card and I prefer for it to say "Merry Christmas" rather than "Happy Holidays." I figure this is the one time of the year I don't have to be politically correct. I was very pleased to see that Shutterfly had a lot of Merry Christmas cards to choose from! I do love the photo Christmas cards! Of course, we are not getting professional family photos done this year so hopefully we can snap a good photo with our ancient camera!
I seriously COULD NOT narrow it down... but here are a few of my favorites.
I like this one because of the fun circle/dot design. It is so clean and crisp looking with the white background which I think allows the photo to stand out. This is actually one of Shutterfly's stationary cards which would be really nice since they are printed on premium cardstock.

This next one is great because it allows for some personalization. It also would be nice to have a few smaller pictures rather than one large one due to our lack of family photos from the past year. I figure most people are really wanting to see pictures of Tag anyway!
I saved the best for last! I saw several Christmas cards on Shutterfly that allowed for more personalization than I had seen in previous years and I really like that. Although I do LOVE photo cards (so much so that I save all that we receive and in a scrapbook) but they typically don't allow for much personalization other than names. This card is especially great for us since we've had an action packed year. I also think the spots for 2 photos would be perfect... so that we can include a picture of all of us as well as one of Mr. Tag. I do think that this will be card of choice... or maybe not (got to surprise my card recipients).

Not only do they have awesome holiday, birthday, thank you cards, etc... they have moving photo cards! You can see all of them here. Those would have been great for us right after we moved!
So as you can see...it is that time of year where we've got to start thinking of Christmas cards! I have to get them going pretty early each year since I send out at least 100 cards!
Check out Shutterfly to see all the beautiful cards!
If you're a blogger and you want a chance to earn 50 free greeting cards from Shutterfly, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment