...my absence from blogging that is.
I've been scolding myself daily over my lack of posts... Tag is at a very fun age (most of the time) and I really should be sharing the funny things that he says.
So today we had a very busy day. We started it bright and early by going to church. I was helping out by watching the FirstSteps teachers kids while they had a planning meeting and Christmas party. There were twelve kids and 3 adults. It was fun to see all of them play and interact with each other. Tag did good for the first hour and a half until he got a little territorial with this Momma. We survived and then had to run just a few errands before heading home for a a lunch and a nap.
Then I woke Tag from his nap to head to Wal-Mart so that we could shop with some friends from my Life Group at church. We were shopping for gifts for 2 families, a total of 7 people. Tag was a trooper and made it through the 2 hour adventure.
On the way home I asked him what his favorite part of the day was. He said "playing with my friends at church." I told him that was my favorite part of the day too. He then got really upset and told me that it could not be my favorite part of the day because it was his. He then started asking to go to church and was very upset to be going home because he wanted to go to church. I thought that was pretty cute.
The picture of us above is from a few weeks ago. I was taking pictures of my wire ornaments to list on Etsy. I was using a tripod and Tag really wanted to have our picture taken with the camera while it was on the tripod. Check out my new etsy store here. It is a work in progress, but I sure hope to get more things listed on it soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment