Sunday, February 14, 2010

All dressed up and ready to go!

In January B.J. and I were able to attend the Association of General Contractors state banquet. It was held at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Catoosa, OK. I had never been there before and it was something to see. We stayed the night as well, so it was a mini vacation. We got to get all gussied up for the event and enjoyed a good dinner and had a good time.

These are a few of the other Cherokee Builders women... Carrie, Marisol, Jenifer, Tricia & Me
Check out B.J.'s pink tie... he forgot his and had to borrow... I liked it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updated posts. It's fun to see the pictures and read your stories about them. Happy Valentine's Day to the 3 of you!

Love, Mom

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

I love the pink tie. Mark wore one in our wedding. Looks like fun!

~kathryn