I'm so behind on my blogging... guess we've been having too much fun. I do have pictures and videos that I will try to upload soon from September, but I thought I would start with some fun pictures from today.
Tag and I had a busy day, but it was fun. We started our day with Flu shots. I thought that this would be awful and quite honestly thought that Tag would go crazy, I was prepared to promise him the moon so that he would get his shot with out drama, but I am here to tell you that he was a champ. Not one tear or complaint. I got mine first while he watched from his stroller and then I asked him if he was ready for his turn and he said "my turn" and excitedly got out of his stroller. The nurse did it so quick and he never even flinched. He was quite happy with the spiderman sticker he got as a reward.
Then we headed to the mall. I had some returns and we were on a mission to try and find Tag some fall shoes. We are down to one pair of tennis shoes. The others do not fit and I will admit publicly that last week I accidentally left his converse shoes in the shopping cart at Target never to be seen again. Technically they were probably too small but he still liked to wear them. We had been shopping for some new house shoes for him that day and of course he just had to put them on. So long story short I guess I forgot to get them out of the cart and they never showed up in lost and found at the store... so shoe shopping it is. I did buy him some new fall shoes for church last week but he now tells me he doesn't like them and will not keep them on. So anyway, back at the mall we shopped and of course played at the play area. You would have thought that Tag hadn't been there before. He made friends with a little boy about his size and they had a great time.
We shopped some more and then we were hungry. I know you won't believe me, but Tag is now kind of eating meals. He really hasn't ate very good since November of last year. No meat and no vegetables. Mostly cereal and fruit. This summer we got into a bad habit of letting him snack all of the time. About a week and a half ago we stopped letting him do that. I will admit that we have bribed him with candy to get him to eat full meals, but he's getting used to it. Today at lunch he ate two whole chicken nuggets. I had to withhold his french fries to get him to do it, but the moral of the story is he ate two WHOLE chicken nuggets. This is a huge accomplishment!
1 comment:
No woner you had a tired little boy yesterday. It looks like you both had a great time. I hope you found him some shoes....
Love, Gran
Post a Comment